We, at Above Promotions LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”), care about responsible marketing. Your (“user,” “website visitors,” or “you”) privacy rights and protecting your data online are important to us. Here you will find the information you need to be in control of how, when, and why your data is used. This policy explains our data protection and privacy practices.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device, the date and time the site was accessed and how you came to the Site, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Above Promotions LLC may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court, or other legal process;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests, or rights of us or anyone else;
- In order to investigate, respond to, or resolve problems or inquiries or protect, enforce or defend our rights, assets, or interests;
- To send periodic emails regarding service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Above Promotions Company and its affiliates.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Additional State-Specific Privacy Disclosures
Click here to read additional state-specific privacy disclosures as required under applicable laws.
Above Promotions LLC
Lutz, FL 33559
This document was last updated on January 20, 2023.
Additional State-Specific Privacy Disclosures
These additional disclosures are required by the California Privacy Rights Act and Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act:
- Categories of personal and business information collected. The personal information that Above Promotions LLC collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Privacy Rights Act, depending on your interactions with Above Promotions LLC:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, IP address, your account log-in information, or a government-issued identifier (i.e. EIN);
- personal information, such as a credit card number or other payment information;
- information that may reveal age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or other protected classifications, for example if you sign up for events or products to educate or create networking or business opportunities with these classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase and content streaming activity;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, and the content of email and text messages;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer, which may in some cases constitute precise geolocation information;
- audio or visual information, such as images and videos collected or stored in connection with inquiring about or utilizing our services;
- education information, such as information you provide through educational skills you link to your account;
- professional information, for example data you may provide about your business;
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences; and
- Advertising. As explained in the “Advertising” section in our Privacy Notice, Above Promotions LLC shares limited information to help ensure you receive more useful and relevant ads and to measure their effectiveness. Any personal information we may have shared for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising, as that term is defined by the California Privacy Rights Act, in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure falls into the following categories:
- identifiers such as a cookie, a device identifier, or a code derived from applying irreversible cryptography to other information like an email address; we never share your name or other information that directly identifies you.
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as whether you downloaded content or other measures of ad effectiveness; for example, if you have already downloaded one of our whitepapers, we will share an advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the paper again.
- Your Data Rights: You may have certain data rights under the California Privacy Rights Act or Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, including to request information about the collection of your personal information by Above Promotions LLC, to access your personal information in a portable format, and to correct or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us for up-to-date instructions. Additionally, you may have the right to opt out of the processing of your personal data for targeted advertising, as defined by the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, or the sharing of your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising, as defined by the California Privacy Rights Act. Customers under 16 years-old must opt-in to cross-context behavioral advertising. We do not serve cross-context behavioral ads in customers’ child profiles. You may also have the right to appeal the denial of any of these rights by submitting a form that will be provided to you if we deny a data request. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months before the effective date of this Disclosure, Above Promotions LLC has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Privacy Rights Act.
- California Privacy Rights Act Sensitive Personal Information Disclosure. The categories of data that Above Promotions LLC may possibly collect and disclose for a business purpose may include “sensitive personal information” as defined under the California Privacy Rights Act. Above Promotions LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information for any purpose not expressly permitted by the California Privacy Rights Act.
- California Privacy Rights Act Retention Disclosure
- California Privacy Rights Act Non-discrimination Statement. Above Promotions LLC will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Privacy Rights Act.
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act De-identified Data Disclosure. Above Promotions LLC may use de-identified data in some instances. Above Promotions either maintains such data without attempting to re-identify it or treats such data as personal data subject to applicable law.