Welcome to #SoldOutChat! This month’s episode discussed Standing Out in the Marketplace. Tune in to learn how you can get ahead of the competition.
During the discussion, Ebony Vaz, CEO of Above Promotions, and our special guest, Dr. Jacqueline Darna, an inventor, CEO, and Founder of Intellidoc and medical inventor of the NoMo Nausea, Migraine, & Sleepless Nights, explored how you can engage with your customers and capture their attention.
Listen all the way through and get equipped to take the first step TODAY.
- Secret sauce of Dr. Darna to success
- How to find out if your audience understands and relates to your brand
- The right budget for marketing your business
- Leveraging positive & negative feedback
- Top tools we can use to stay ahead of the competition
- Advice to those business owners operating in a place of fear
Keep up with our discussion by following us on our social media.
You can also sign up for our newsletter to learn more about what it takes to provide your business with the public exposure it needs.
May Topic: Sharing Your Cybersecurity Culture with Your Customers
June Topic: Weeding Out Ineffective Marketing Tools and Strategies